Thread: Why Do Women Cry for No reason?!!

Question Why Do Women Cry for No reason?!!

Salam All,
    I think that my topic is self-explainatory ! Perhaps that many people wouldn't agree with me, and they might argue that women always cry for a reason. But, tell me:
    Have you even sat alone and just started crying for hours, for NO obvious reason?!!!
    I personally do it because I never cry in front of people, or I should say I hate crying in front of people..

WHY DO WOMEN CRY FOR NO REASON?!!!
    Why are you crying ?
    A young boy asked his Mom..
    Because I'm a woman, she told him.
    I don't understand, he said.
    His Mom just hugged him and said:
    ... and you never will, but that's ok.

Later, the little boy asked his father,
    Why does Mom seem to cry for no reason?
    All women cry for no reason..
    Was all his dad could say.

The little boy grew up and became a man, Still wondering, why women cry?
    Finally, he went on his knees and asked God:
    GOD, Why do women cry so easily?
    And GOD answered...
    When I made women, I decided she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet her arms gentle enough to give comfort! I gave her the inner strength to enduce childbirth and the rejection that many times will come, even from her own children!

I gave her a hardness that allows her to
    keep going and take care of her family and friends,
    even when everyone else gives up, through sikness
    and fatigue, without complaints!
    I gave her sensitivity to love her children under and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her badly !
    She has the very special power to make a child's
    boo-boo feel better and to quell a teenager's anxities.

I gave her strength to care for her husband, despite faults, and I fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart !
    I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife but some times tests her strengths and her resolve to sland beside him unfalteringly !
    Son,
    For all of this hard work...
    I also gave her a tear to shed. It is hers to use whenever needed and is her only weakness !
    When you see her cry, tell her how much you love her and all she does for everyone. And even though she may still cry, you will have made her heart feel good...

SHE IS SPECIAL!!!
    Why do we kill people to show people who kill people that killing people is wrong ?!!! :fire:

Elite Member
    I don't agree with you that women do cry with no reason, the one who does so, she must be living the world of her own.

I think crying is the only way for women to relieve her emotional feelings.

MasterMind Member
    Very interesting topic Yaqeen!

It is a fact that women in general are more emotional than men...therefore, always need to express their feelings, whether negative or positive, in order to feel better about thermselves or to feel heard.

Do all women cry? Yes...do all women cry for no raison? NO...

I believe the one who cries for no raison are more sensitive than the others, but we should not generalized by saying that all do it.
    If you sit and cry for hours without knowing why...this means that there is a problem (even a small one) you might not be awared of...it is to my opinion not a normal behaviour.

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments,
    but what is woven into the lives of others...

Arrow Maybe!

Dear H-Highness,
    I do respect your opinion for not agreeing with me that women do cry with no reason. But you said that "the one who does so, she must be living the world of her own." Well, not necessirily !
    I didn't come up with this fact myself. In fact, I ALWAYS ask about it, my friends, married, non-married, old, young, teenagers,...etc.
    MOST of them said that they go through this and they have NO clue why they are doing it. It's sometimes being alone itself can be the main problem, since X-press said that there might a problem but they are not aware of it. Loneliness can cause depression, which leads to their endless crying hours !

:weep:

Dear X-press,
    "Do all women cry? Yes...do all women cry for no raison? NO"
    That's the best way to put. I agree with you.
    But what I don't agree with is : "I believe the one who cries for no reason are more sensitive than the others," It could be the oppostite, at least from others perspective.
    What I mean is that these women try to be STRONG and Non-emotional in front of everybody. Even though the fact is that these women ARE emotional.
    Again! It's being what others want you to be, not who you really are. Crying for no reason, which is obviously coming from your unconciousness, does exist but hard to explain and analyize.

:lost:
    Why do we kill people to show people who kill people that killing people is wrong ?!!! :fire:

the only time I cry for no reason is when I chop onions.. my eyes go really :weep: :weep: :wink:

the way I would put it is.. its not that women cry for no reason (well, there might be a bunch who do ), but rather they find the slightest reasons to cry.. for example, if they feel like crying, they would start thinking of things that would make them cry.. funny but true
    Last edited by Bimzoori; 16-10-02 at 05:12 PM.

Smile Thank You Bimzoori

I think you got my point. I was trying to explain it, but I guess I mislead the others by what I meant.
    Exactly!
    Some women don't really have a reason to cry. So, they come up with the stupidest reasons to make them cry.
    I have a friend who told me ones, that she just turned the lights off. Turn the volume of her TV up, so the neighbors in her up apartment wouldn't hear her, and she cried for 2 hours !!
    (it's just because it's easy to hear your neighbors in next apartments, not because she was loud!)
    Do you think that her behavior is abnormal ? I personally don't think so.
    She then came to see me, and said " I was just crying, and I feel much much better now!"
    It's away of reliefing your repressed emotions. Sometimes talking about them works, and sometimes it doesn't ! Then, you know that you have to do something, simply "cry"!!
    :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:

Has anyone had any experience, weird one probably ?!!!

I do agree with you Yaqeen .. Women do cry, just for the sake of crying!!
    I do liek you, sometimes I chooose to be alone in the room to cry!!
    I beleive hormones have a great influnce on us women and this might be the reason why we are so emotional!

well i do cry alot and that i cant deney but i always feel much beter when i cry
    IF LOOKS COULD KILL....PLS DONT LOOK AT ME...I DONT WANA SEE U DIE

Elite Member

Re: Maybe!

Originally posted by Yaqeen
    <b>It's sometimes being alone itself can be the main problem, since X-press said that there might a problem but they are not aware of it. Loneliness can cause depression, which leads to their endless crying hours !</i></b>
    Now we're talking, you just said it, Loneliness. I can understand they cry for silly things but again reason must be there.

*Cherrilicious*
    hey if u notice...wen u r sick ...or in a really bad mood and ppl keep asking you wats wrong ...it is then that u start crying!!
    if they leave u alone...u wouldnt..its the same for most girls i know..and me!
    also...i HATE crying in front of ppl...im just tooo sensitive for my own good...

Elite Member

Arrow

I don;t really believe that women cry for no reason. Every action that happens should have a reason and thats a true fact.

Another thing Yaqeen i believe that you understood Bim wrong when seh said that the only time she cries for no reason is when she cuts onion.

What you thought was the probably she is just using the Onion cutting as an excuse so that ppl won;t say that she is crying for no reason rather they would know the onion is what is causing the tears.

Yaqeen there are some women out there who are for sure strong and not TRYING to ACT strong. Just because they happen not to show their emotion in public that does not mean they are FAKING.

Just because a woman is strong that does not make her not sensative, and just because a woman is sensative that does not make her weak. All this is a part of the personality.

I personally majoriy of the time you wouldn;t see me crying infront of ppl at least no the one that i don;t really know, it would mostly probably be with a friend. But that does not mean it never comes a time where i don;t cry in PUBLIC. There are times you just feel you can;t at all take it anymore and you would just bust out - where in general i am a strong person because i know so.

Arrow Not Always,but not never !

Dear Neena,
    Thanks alot for your comments.
    1) Regarding the "onion" that makes Bimzoori....
    I was not actually implying Bim in my reply..it's was a typing mistake because I meant "Arabian Princess." Quoted from her reply:
    "I do agree with you Yaqeen .. Women do cry, just for the sake of crying!! I do liek you, sometimes I chooose to be alone in the room to cry!! I beleive hormones have a great influnce on us women and this might be the reason why we are so emotional!"

Thanks for pointing that out :-)

Honestly,
    To me, what she said about Hormones makes perfect sense.....I guess that could be a reason for it, because if you ask her why are you crying, she would reply "I don't know!" even though it could due to her hormones. Of course hormones don't directly make you cry, but they cause stress, or depression which leads to cry, reasoning "it's for no reason".

I see that most people are concerned with the two words "NO REASON".........Again, X-press said that there could be some reasons but we "women" are just Unaware of them!
    But honestly, I do have these depressing moments when I cry, go over it, and then if anybody asks me why? I would say "No reason!" Is that out of denial of my true emotions?!
    Could be possible !!
    THanks all........

Elite Member

Arrow

Yaqeen there is nothing without a reason..... as i said every action has a reason .

Even what AP said Yaqeen where she was talking about the Harmon’s etc…
    Which basically causes women to react could be .. emotionally – depression etc… now those FACTS are already REASONS!

Not who ever asks you why are you crying you would give them a straight answer.. you would say nothing.. . And that could be not that there is no reason but rather u just don;t want to talk about it with anyone especially those who u are not comfertable with.

Smile Makes Perfect Sense!

Neena,
    I don't think it's as complicated as others may think....
    Maybe when we read the Headline "Why Do Women Cry For No Reason," which I provided the story with,
    it is simply leads us to belive that it implies a FACT or a conclusion that we are trying to prove/disprove!....
    Though, it's the Statement that these women give when they cry....
    If I had to re-state it, it would be : "why do women SAY they cry for no reason" ! Obviously, we all came to agree that There MUST be a reason ! and again, why do they deny having a reason?!

:weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:

MasterMind Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Neena
    What you thought was the probably she is just using the Onion cutting as an excuse so that ppl won;t say that she is crying for no reason rather they would know the onion is what is causing the tears.

Neena, I really like what you said above in the quote and it can be very true!

Yaqueen, there is always a raison for crying, whether it is conscious or not. You are right by saying that some women are much more sensitive than others. If several women are put in the same situation, some will not even bother, others will feel hurt, others will feel like crying and others will cry till we shake them back to reality...we are all different and respond differently.

If you are aware of the raisons that led you to cry, then it is good. If you notice that you cry a bit too much than normal, maybe you should try to work out on your sensibility...not easy I must say!

If on the other side, you have no clue as to why you are crying, whether a bit or ofter, you should analyze yourself and what recently happened negatively in your life, ....this might lead you to some raisons.

If your friends, family or even yourself, find your condition not quite normal to the point that it is interfering negatively with your life...than you can always seek help from a medical advisor (usually a psychologist).

Administrator

hmm...i can't imagine that anyone is capable of crying without a reason!!! there's a reason for everything that goes on, and anything a person does, whether it was by a male or female.
    Follow my thoughts and work:

its not like they cry for no rweason its like i cry when i watch movies iam very sensitive and all and i always cry when i travel away from my family and when i see them after a long time

Thumbs up True!!

X-press,
    Your analysis is Impressive! I really liked the way you describe the reasons behind each situation.
    But the truth is that when I, or any other woman, cry, we don't really care for the reason itself, at that moment. Because our focus is to cry, hoping to feel better after that. Deep down, we do believe that crying is going to make us feel better. That's why we don't really bother to reason it afterwards, because "I'm feeling better now, so no need to discuss the problem or the reason behind it." I hope what I mean makes sense!

Boy-Interrupted,
    It's a fact that women cry more than men. Tears are women's strongest weapon !! Why do they SAY they cry for no reason? I don't know !

sukar,
    Well, to be honest, movies don't make me cry, no matter how the scene is full of emotions. I might get involved by feeling sad, but I never cry for a movie. Leaving my family ? Oh yeah, that makes me cry alot. Surprisingly, not the first time I left them !!

same here no mater how often i leave home i would always cry

Elite Member

i guess ur title of ur post did confuse a lot of the memebers.!!!

I guess you could have posted the title in a different way than the way you did, as you ur self said that ....!

However thats not the case now... someone who cries and does not know the reason "which is like almost impossinle" i feel that person might have some cology problems big time."

When you cry .. you cry for a reason.. and you would cry to make you feel better about an action that has happend....! Wether its a omwn girl, boy child, man.. etc.... even an ANIMAL, they cry for a reason...... how hard is that to actually understand i dont know!!!

Infinity Member
    Most of the time women cry to get what they want, its like a douple sided weapon for women. They use it in normal way and in abnormal way (to get what they want).
    Surat Al-Nisa'a (Women), verse 82:

“Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much discrepancy"

MasterMind Member

Re: True!!

Originally posted by Yaqeen
    ....., we don't really care for the reason itself, at that moment. Because our focus is to cry,

If we were talking about 4, or 6 years old girls, I would understant that they enjoy crying for no specific raisons...but here we are talking about 20-25 something women!...no so normal to me to cry just for the sake of it!

Smile X-press

When we do anything, we usually expect a result back ! That's out of our nature. That's how we are created.
    Even when I say that I might cry for the sake of crying, just like a 5 or 6 year-old girls do, I'm still expecting something back from it.
    The pay-back of it is the relief that I get from my intense thoughts and crowded ideas !
    Logically, even a 6-year old cry expecting something back. As you said, there has to be a reason for it, but I guess a 6-year old can admit it, but when you are in your 20s, you don't always go for the easist choice !!

Elite Member

Arrow

the bottom line women don;t cry for no reason....!

Thread Information