View Poll Results: Is Israel the biggest threat to world peace?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 70.83%
  • No

7 29.17%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Israel: biggest threat to world peace

Assistant Administrator
    Mask of Sanity

Israel: biggest threat to world peace

It possesses nuclear weapons, biological weapons, chemical weapons, and does not allow any inspection

It used illegal biological & chemical weapons on Palestinians

It does not respect any U.N resolution

It continues to built illegal settlements despite global condemnation

It is well known of invading & occupying territories of neighboring sovereign states (South of Lebanon, Golan Heights)

Among many other crimes, day in, day out
    "live & let live"
    "your death is your final awakening"
    "If the mind is perfect then speech is minimal" Commander of the faithful

Of course it is. More than 1 million people have died over the last 10 years because of Israel. Iraqi invasion was to satisfy Israel; just as they are now desperately pushing their stupid 'big brother' USA to attack Iran, they did the same with Iraq.

Very very silly.

Israel/Palestine is a small localized conflict that only affects people far away if they want it to.

Of course, if people get obsessed and are willing to destroy the world over Israel, I guess you COULD say that Israel is the greatest threat to world peace.

More accurate to say that a fanatical obsession with Israel is one of the greatest threats to world peace.

Israel has done and continues to do some rotten things, no doubt about it. But lots of other countries have done as bad or worse and do so today.

The way to get around the threat to peace caused by Israel and its opponents is NOT to let Israel off the hook, but to keep it in perspective.
    http://www.englishsabla.com/forum/image.php?u=3770&type=sigpic&dateline=1185762853
    "Catholics agree about everything. It's just everything else they disagree about."

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Very very silly.

Israel/Palestine is a small localized conflict that only affects people far away if they want it to.

Of course, if people get obsessed and are willing to destroy the world over Israel, I guess you COULD say that Israel is the greatest threat to world peace.

More accurate to say that a fanatical obsession with Israel is one of the greatest threats to world peace.

Israel has done and continues to do some rotten things, no doubt about it.
    But lots of other countries have done as bad or worse and do so today.

The way to get around the threat to peace caused by Israel and its opponents is NOT to let Israel off the hook, but to keep it in perspective.
    Agreed

Very very silly.

Yeah very silly indeed. Good thing you started describing your posts beforehand Jeff .

How come then thousands of Lebanese have also been killed? How come Iraq got attacked by Israeli forces and eventually by their servants in the US? How come Syrian recently got attacked by Israeli forces? How come European peace activists were killed?

Why is it that US churches are brainwashing depressed and sorry Americans that protecting Israel from "evil Iran" is what Jesus wants?
    + "Rings Any Bell?" via YouTube
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ "Maybe This Will?" via YouTube
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Unless these Americans do not accept they have been conned into protecting a terrorist state, there will be no peace. They will be ordered in to false wars.

Israel has done and continues to do some rotten things, no doubt about it. But lots of other countries have done as bad or worse and do so today.
    OK, let the record state that this is the first time Jeff has courageously condemned Israel !

About the comment though Jeff, what do you recommend? Because you feel some countries, including US of course, do rotten things, Israel should be allowed too?

We can discuss and pound other countries that are proven to do immoral, unethical and criminal things, but here we discuss Israel!

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STING View Post
    We can discuss and pound other countries that are proven to do immoral, unethical and criminal things, but here we discuss Israel!
    No the question is "Is Israel the greatest threat to world peace?"....You can answer yes or no and explain your answer. My answer is No and my explanation is:

I think the greatest threat to world peace is Religions that promote violence and vengeance instead of peace. I once created a thread asking the people of the sabla whether Islam condoned revenge and everyone answered "Yes". How can there ever be peace when vengeance is promoted??

Honorable Member

Isarel is the only think that unites Arabs..........and it is a very useful tool for Arab Governments to deflect from their internal issues

Without Israel, it will be Arab v Arab

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tickle View Post
    Isarel is the only think that unites Arabs..........and it is a very useful tool for Arab Governments to deflect from their internal issues

Without Israel, it will be Arab v Arab
    That would be the laziest "fight" the world would ever witness. Arab vs. Arab

israel is the biggest threat to the Arab and Muslim countries but not to the world. However, it can be indirectly. It's the biggest ally to the US and it controls the US decisions might affect the international relations since each party has its own interests with the other one and this is the political game. Am with my interest no matter what ally I have and the proof now when Iran is sanctioned with the support of Russia and China who were strong allies with Iran but apparently they got a better offer from the US.

I agree with DorellaM, on the other hand, that actions based on religious teachings are so dangerous and to be on topic, israel is supported by the US for religious purposes since they're protestants and we know how the protestsnts predict the coming of Jesus. The question is do Americans support israel to accumulate them in one specific area instead of scatterd around the world, and thus it would be easier for Jesus to eliminate them?

Hmmm time will show us.

P.S DorellaM, Islam doesn't condone vengeance.
    Born 2 Rule
    Carpe Diem

No, it's a pain to us but not to the world. I bet Usury is the biggest threat to world peace!

Quote Originally Posted by DorellaM View Post
    I think the greatest threat to world peace is Religions that promote violence and vengeance instead of peace. I once created a thread asking the people of the sabla whether Islam condoned revenge and everyone answered "Yes". How can there ever be peace when vengeance is promoted??
    Great point of view. To the point. Adult discussion is always appreciated. No deflection like brainwashed and cowards.

OK, I agree, any religion of faith that teaches vengeance, hatred and murder is a thread to humanity and it should be eradicated. But it seems you're seriously misinformed. I can discuss and explain that Islam doesn't promote what you suggest it does, and that you're just naive, but that would be off-topic.

Instead, let us discuss one aspect of why I think Israel is, in fact, a threat to world peace. Not only has Israel killed thousands of civilians, including at least 2,500 women and children from Lebanon and Palestine, but also 9 humanitarians, in the past 4 years, Israel is even supported by religious extremists.

How would you feel about a religion calling for death and destruction of other people? How would you feel about a religious entity brainwashing millions of its followers into believe that God orders them to protect and support Israel, even if Israel commits war crimes?

Guess what religion is this? Yes, Christianity in America:

+ "Religious Extremism" via YouTube

Fortunately, extremist followers of all religions are in minority. But its very scary if the extremists support a terrorist state and at the same time control the government of a super power country:

Honorable Member
    Instead, let us discuss one aspect of why I think Israel is, in fact, a threat to world peace. Not only has Israel killed thousands of civilians, including at least 2,500 women and children from Lebanon and Palestine, but also 9 humanitarians, in the past 4 years,

2500 in 4 years?

I have seen 3000 killed in one morning by Muslim terrorists.

Based on your standard, Muslim terrorists are the biggest threat to world peace.

Super Moderator
    Νικόλαος

Quote Originally Posted by DorellaM View Post
    No the question is "Is Israel the greatest threat to world peace?"....You can answer yes or no and explain your answer. My answer is No and my explanation is:

Couldn't agree more.

~ Feel the Irony.

Honorable Member
    have to agree with DorellaM!!!

Wearing Gypsy

Name without Fame is similar to Fire without Flame!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jihad4Truth View Post
    2500 in 4 years?

I have seen 3000 killed in one morning by Muslim terrorists.

Based on your standard, Muslim terrorists are the biggest threat to world peace.
    Since you're counting, how many Muslims died prior to 9/11 due Western politics? How man in Iran? In Iraq? Fine, they fought each other although Iraq was supplied by chemical weapons by the West.

How about Palestinians and Arabs? When Israel was created 6 decades ago, Palestinian farmers and villagers were either massacred or pushed out to neighboring countries. Countless died there. Who helped create Israel? It was the British. Who is helping to maintain is for 3 decades now? Its Israel.

Anyhow, you saw 3 die in one day because your government allowed it. Nevertheless, who attacked 9/11 as per your government? It was Al Qaeda. Without discussing the 'conspiracy theories', who leads Al Qaeda?

Its Osama Bin Ladem a Saudi man. Who is his deputy? Its Zawahiri. An Egyptian man.

Alright, who attacked on 9/11? They were mostly Saudis.

Saudi Arabia and Egypt are the best friends of your country.

Iran, Palestine, Syria or Hezbollah in Lebanon have no relation whatsoever with Al Qaeda or the attacks. Iraq and Saddam had no relation.

Don't let your pathetic and sorry hatred towards a religion turn you into a lazy, pathetic and ignorant-by-choice person. You will only harm yourself, if you're not already harmed!

Great point of view. To the point. Adult discussion is always appreciated. No deflection like brainwashed and cowards.

OK, I agree, any religion of faith that teaches vengeance, hatred and murder is a thread to humanity and it should be eradicated. But it seems you're seriously misinformed. I can discuss and explain that Islam doesn't promote what you suggest it does, and that you're just naive, but that would be off-topic.

Instead, let us discuss one aspect of why I think Israel is, in fact, a threat to world peace. Not only has Israel killed thousands of civilians, including at least 2,500 women and children from Lebanon and Palestine, but also 9 humanitarians, in the past 4 years, Israel is even supported by religious extremists.

How would you feel about a religion calling for death and destruction of other people? How would you feel about a religious entity brainwashing millions of its followers into believe that God orders them to protect and support Israel, even if Israel commits war crimes?

Guess what religion is this? Yes, Christianity in America:

+ "Religious Extremism" via YouTube

Fortunately, extremist followers of all religions are in minority. But its very scary if the extremists support a terrorist state and at the same time control the government of a super power country:
    Couldn't continue this post before as Sabla was down, so here it is:
    + "American Osama Bin Laden" via YouTube

Honorable Member
    Since you're counting, how many Muslims died prior to 9/11 due Western politics? How man in Iran? In Iraq? Fine, they fought each other although Iraq was supplied by chemical weapons by the West.

How about Palestinians and Arabs? When Israel was created 6 decades ago, Palestinian farmers and villagers were either massacred or pushed out to neighboring countries. Countless died there. Who helped create Israel? It was the British. Who is helping to maintain is for 3 decades now? Its Israel.

Anyhow, you saw 3 die in one day because your government allowed it. Nevertheless, who attacked 9/11 as per your government? It was Al Qaeda. Without discussing the 'conspiracy theories', who leads Al Qaeda?

Its Osama Bin Ladem a Saudi man. Who is his deputy? Its Zawahiri. An Egyptian man.

Alright, who attacked on 9/11? They were mostly Saudis.

Saudi Arabia and Egypt are the best friends of your country.

Iran, Palestine, Syria or Hezbollah in Lebanon have no relation whatsoever with Al Qaeda or the attacks. Iraq and Saddam had no relation.

Don't let your pathetic and sorry hatred towards a religion turn you into a lazy, pathetic and ignorant-by-choice person. You will only harm yourself, if you're not already harmed!

Wow, so full of insults. I wonder if the Mods will let this pass.

And you are the one who started counting who has died.

And I don't hate your religion. Why would you say that?

@J4T,i dont see any insults there. You are loosing this argument buddy and the mods arent going to save you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by omr View Post
    @J4T,i dont see any insults there. You are loosing this argument buddy and the mods arent going to save you.
    If it was a snake, it would have bitten you. The below quote would be considered and insult by most logical persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Karam View Post
    The below quote would be considered and insult by most logical persons.
    And you consider yourself as one of them?

Banned
    And you consider yourself as one of them?
    I wrote the book on Logic BOY.

hahaha, now im convinced that karam=J4T.

LoL I was about to say that. In my view this is a serious problem with the personality and attitude. Being so intolerant that you start whining because you disagree yet you do not want to accept the truth because you're to lazy to accept reality.

If anything, we should feel bad for J4T!

And I don't hate your religion. Why would you say that?
    I didn't say you hate my religion. You're too naive to understand my religion. Nevertheless, do a quick survey of your posts and you will start noticing a vivid pattern towards certain demo-graphical groups. Not like it matter, but its very harmful for you.

Honorable Member
    I didn't say you hate my religion.
    Oh really?

Because you just said this:

Don't let your pathetic and sorry hatred towards a religion
    So now you are either lying or too dumb to know what you just said.

You're too naive to understand my religion.
    lol......only the naive would have faith in something they have zero proof is true.

You have no proof. That's why they call it faith.

Nevertheless, do a quick survey of your posts and you will start noticing a vivid pattern towards certain demo-graphical groups. Not like it matter, but its very harmful for you.
    You who only talks about Israel and America is suddenly accusing others of only talking about a certain demographic?

lol....pot calling kettle black.

You who only talks about Israel and America is suddenly accusing others of only talking about a certain demographic?
    Haha look who is getting all emotional when cornered ! Dude, you seriously asking me this?

How on earth do you blame anything related to Israel and American on Islam and Muslims and derivatives of those two words.

Now stick to the topic and if you want to be a cry baby, go and report my posts and don't ruin the flow of the thread, which you already have done enough.

Just to prove my evaluation of your tendencies, tell me, do you believe such people are a thread to world peace?
    + "Threat to World Peace" via YouTube

+ "American-Israel Version of Al Qaeda" via YouTube

Now do not deflect. Do not say how some guy in Somalia, the poorest country in the world with no systems, killed some his wife's best friend and so Islam is to be blamed. Do no say that Osama Bin Laden is bad so all Muslims are bad.

Just answer: Is this douchebag, all who support him as well as his cause is a threat to the world or not. Yes or No?

Let me make it easy. Is it:

YES?

or is it:

NO?

lets not try to change history dor, ico, delta

EVERYONE even isrealies know they are the biggest threat, dont look at media because i feel they are with each other behinde the cameras

"We drown our doubts, in fine champagne, and sooth our souls with fine cocaine"

http://ask.fm/Geya

Honorable Member
    sigh.....

Sting,

Do you know why I come to this forum?

It's so I can learn about the Arab-Muslim perspective on issues like this so I can have a better understanding of it all.

I think those guys in the video you showed are morons.

And that's pretty much what I think about people like yourself given your opinions and the way you handle yourself on here. Except not only are you just as clueless as they are, you have this antagonistic attitude.

And to think, you could have persuaded me to your point of view.

But you didn't. You just gave a bad image of Arabs and Muslims.

Banned
    hahaha, now im convinced that karam=J4T.
    I'm not. But you're getting VERY close to discovering the truth.

Thread Information