Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Using black magic

Using black magic

dear all
    it is really a true event that i have seen .. when a happy husband divorced his wife of a sudden onset and got engaged with her close friend and for those who know them she ( the friend ) has nothing of value to be compared with his wife.and a few stories we heared on how somebody was in deep unreasonable and unexplaned love with a girle whom never ever thought to be his one.
    the explanations we got is that few girles are using a black magic to get those men .. how far is that true.??

MasterMind Member
    Very interesting topic Sami, but is it a personal problem for you or a general observation?

It is true that black magic is unfortunately quite practised here. To what point it really works, it is another question...
    What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments,
    but what is woven into the lives of others...

Elite Member

Question

Does the Quran talk against black magic? Just curious

yeah it does actually... doing black magic is considered to be a great sin. People who practice it are severly punished for it. Because they're playing with the unknown...

Originally posted by X-press
    It is true that black magic is unfortunately quite practised here. To what point it really works, it is another question...
    Very interesting statement, X-Press - black magic in an Islamic country sounds dangerous for the practicioners.

How would you differentiate between black and white magic ?

Honorable Member
    [And throw what is in your right hand; it will swallow up what they have crafted. what they have crafted is but the trick of a magician, and the magician will not succeed whatever he is] [20:69]

It is mentioned in the Quran that Magic no matter what kind it is forbidden. Ticking people & make them imagine things is totally forbidden, using black magic is very dangerous. It also is stated in the Quran that people use magic to separate a husband and wife, I canít find the verse at the moment but ill look it up ďinshallahĒ. But the closest meaning can be said as follows : and they learn from the magic that they can separate between a husband and wife.

Black magic is very common in Oman. People do it coz they want to get a husband, and they would use every single trick in the book to reach their desire. We must point out that this is only the actions of Satan, and is totally unacceptable in Islam.
    ~ All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!

Elite Member
    It's happening big time in Oman and in the gulf if we wanna talk in general!
    Basically i don't beleive in the black magic, it's all khurafat i guess,and when something wroks ppl think that it's working from that magic, but it isn't true..coz if God wanted it to be it'll be no matter what flana did and what 3ilana said! and (allah a3lam).

I'm surprised !

How is it that so many Muslims in the gulf are practicing Black Magic to get husbands ?

Is there a shortage of men ? Aren't the families supposed to arrange appropriate marriages so that people don't worry too much about getting married and get caught up in magic 'cause they're impatient ?

Black Magic is frowned upon here too.

Wow Nice topic Sam !
    As i just heared about this Topic in FM Today, And shaikh Khalfan and MusaLim were there to answer peoples Q's And to talk about it..and many many interesting things they mentiond there.
    And They talked how WRONG is to bellive in BLack Magic And Unfortunatly there are many Educated people that bellive in it too!
    But dont forget people To saperate btw Black-Magic and people who cure by Qur2an..

And he menotiond about a very nice thing there that people keep forgetting about which is Nowadays,in some people homes u notice that bathrooms are the most expensive room!?!?!?! and if u knew that bathrooms are Devils rooms! and people just exallurate it more then anywhere else! How funny!!

And They also mentioned many many sad stories about Black Magic.And that people should never ever bellive in it..
    As if u know that -Latuqbal minkum salat 40 layla?!!!!!-40 days of prayers arent approved! So why then! And u know that everything is written and welled by god!

How sad that people still in that jahiliyas mind!?

Angry using black magic

One thing i came to notice from the comments made by a well known members ( they are the same members all the time) .. that they are trying to impose the issue of whither it is legal or illegal based on the Islam rules - on every topic we introduce for discussion - which i personally think it is of indecent intention by those members .... as if they are trying to catch on mistakes of our religious practice ( as Muslims ) ... i do feel that even if we talk a bout car racing they will ask a bout wither Islam allow the Muslims to participate in the race or not.. how silly some guys are????
    please if we allow you to have the honour of being a member in this Omani sablah .. try to behave accordingly in a well-respected manner ..... cuz what you are planning for is quit clear and really offensive ...... be as mature as expected and do not play cleaver when you are not.. .. whom i meant Ö know themselves well .. and i am not gonna list the names .
    Last edited by samy; 05-06-02 at 12:22 AM.

By the way who ever was listening to the English FM today they were talking about BLACK MAGIC...it was interesting and clear...i hope you guys heard and all your questions were answerd.

Samy I feel what u feeeeeeeeeel, And i support all of what u said.
    Lulu as if u can see i posted some of what they talked about today in FM.And yess it was great and clear..

Samy,When it comes to what u mentioned above JUST IGNore As if u know Dont put ur self whith this Small minded! That tries what they dont can but ....................................:mad:

Honorable Member
    Samy and Najah,

I know what you guys are talking about but it seems that you donít really understand these people; they are just simple Questions to them. I I personally didnít get offense, they are curious, like when we are when we ask about their religion, lets take Mr Pinno as an Example, it is crystal clear that he comes along to offend Islam as he wont care about what kind of answer you give him as nothing would satisfy him. But as for the people who posted here, they do care, and they understand and respect what we say and explain to them.

Going back to the topic, Black Magic is very common, I heard mostly in Bahla, although I havenít been there. Allah A3lam.

Its very common in Morocco too.
    ~ All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!

but why???

hi guys
    personal i've realise that most countries where black magic is practised are Muslim countries not only in the middlest but Asia and Africa as well can any one tell us why is this the case??? :lost:
    in general in third world countries black magic is verry common:confused:

Black magic is practised widely in America, with many people having a 'utility room' in their house devoted to sacred rituals such as listening to rock music backwards and standing inside pentagons/ sleeping with goats etc.

Black Magic is a brand of chocolate over here in Blighty, very nice too
    If they give you ruled paper, write the other way.

Red candles too, TB.

It's a little known fact that most MCSE's (Microsoft Certified System Engineers) rely on Black Magic to keep their NT 4.0 and Win2000 Servers running.

I personally keep a wooden bowl of Sea Salt, red candles, a rattle, a plucked chicken (in the fridge of course), and a photo of Bill Gates handy for our NT servers.

WoW...where can i find people who do the black magic in Oman :P ??????????
    "You asked me to choose between You or my Life!. Definately I will choose my Life. You decided to walk away, without knowing that you are My Life."

Asceticism
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokia View Post
    hi guys
    personal i've realise that most countries where black magic is practised are Muslim countries not only in the middlest but Asia and Africa as well can any one tell us why is this the case??? :lost:
    in general in third world countries black magic is verry common:confused:

because muslims now days are just by name , and they are what we can call Earth Rot , we are just living in an islamic country but not among muslims.

however arabs are more specialized in these rituals still no idea why.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulless View Post
    because muslims now days are just by name , and they are what we can call Earth Rot , we are just living in an islamic country but not among muslims.

however arabs are more specialized in these rituals still no idea why.
    B9ara7a.. This is the quote of the year. 9a7 kalamek* I agree with you 10000%.

*You're right.

Honorable Member
    lol talk about digging old threads =p

Black magic exists, but not everything strange is caused by it ...

Her Royal Highness Roxy the Sexy
    Satisfaction can also be spelled : B.M.W
    Blog: Amarant's Track

If a person prays to god and is close to the Almighty, all this black magic and rubbish won't affect him at all.

The people who do this are sick and evil. It exists, and doubting it is living in denial, but exaggerating their power and abilities is ignorance and stupid.

it happened to my dad n i have been told that they did something also for me for not getting married:d

we hear alot of things, but i think as long as your faith in god iS strong you wouldnt really pay attention for them.

Quote Originally Posted by dam3t-malak View Post
    it happened to my dad n i have been told that they did something also for me for not getting married:d

we hear alot of things, but i think as long as your faith in god iS strong you wouldnt really pay attention for them.
    Let's meet, if we click, I can marry you tomorrow and prove the whole black magic crap wrong

I can marry up to 4 wives, you could be the lucky number 1

102. They followed what the evil ones gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: the blasphemers Were, not Solomon, but the evil ones, teaching men Magic, and such things as came down at babylon to the angels Harut and Marut. But neither of these taught anyone (Such things) without saying: "We are only for trial; so do not blaspheme." They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife. But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah.s permission. And they learned what harmed them, not what profited them. And they knew that the buyers of (magic) would have no share in the happiness of the Hereafter. And vile was the price for which they did sell their souls, if they but knew!

Surah 2. The Cow

So why afraid ?
    Born 2 Rule
    Carpe Diem

help me

I accept you because this happen to family my sister my means (to husband my sister) partner husband my sister ( he doing magic but I dont black or whit but I understand because sister of husband cant work he not bring money in home and any partner said he say yes yes ok ok but befor that he was very good in business and he work very well please help me before my sister divorce to her husband thankyou.

There is no such thing as black magic except in the minds of people who cannot face up to the reality of something that is going on in their life. They find soething very difficult to deal with so they blame it on black magic, that way they don't have to face the truth.

Its very sad but very true

Quote Originally Posted by Alibali View Post
    There is no such thing as black magic except in the minds of people who cannot face up to the reality of something that is going on in their life. They find soething very difficult to deal with so they blame it on black magic, that way they don't have to face the truth.

Its very sad but very true
    thankyou for your advice ,but all of people said black magic is true and some body see
    how is doing ,I have one question of you why sudden bad happened to some family or men of one family with child with good wife and good life sudden men going with another lady or bad business or some ill same cancer or very very bad happen in the one years
    I cannt say maybe god want...................

Honorable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia View Post
    I accept you because this happen to family my sister my means (to husband my sister) partner husband my sister ( he doing magic but I dont black or whit but I understand because sister of husband cant work he not bring money in home and any partner said he say yes yes ok ok but befor that he was very good in business and he work very well please help me before my sister divorce to her husband thankyou.
    Duh, are you Ok?!!

Any how donít believe in Black Magic,, or White magic-they only exist if you believe them!!

I hope your sister,, and her husband -Insha-allah the will get well-u just-Pray for them!!
    AE..Thanks-nice combo.

Now I must deliver ma message... ....Remind me again why I care what you think?...oh that's right....I DON'T...........Chaa-Chaaa-Chaaaa ....

sophia, just ignore the 'black magic' bit, rely a lot on prayer and self-fortitude and confidence within your and your families' abilities. if you keep thinking that there's a spell working against you, you'll never move forward.

I dont beleave in black magic....
    I'm a woman with hands that dig the path of tomorrow

Learning through my weakness to engrave this path

Thread Information