Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beauty of Omani girls

IceTea

Question

I have noticed that most of Omani girls are not beautiful, or in other words not that beautiful. I don't know if someone agree with me about this subject, I'm sure that the girls will not agree even if it's true. Ofcourse some girls are beautiful, but the degree of beauty in Omani girls is low compared to other countries like Syria, Lebanon, etc. Most peaople when they look for a wife the first or the important thing to aske about is the beauty of the girl. Anybody have an idea about the reasons behind this and how to increase the percentage of beautiful girls in Oman.

Asslam Alikom IceTea,
    In my opinion, this is very interesting and serious topic as I argued about it with my friends in so many occasions. Every body will agree with me that Oman has different kinds of people Or ethnic groups such as Omanis, Zanzibari, bulushi, budw ..etc and there are white and black
    in term of skin colour. What I am trying to demonstrate in my introduction that choosing the general term Omani girls is not suitable at all. Therefore, I am going to talk briefly about what I think of most girls in my region (the interior part of Oman) as they share common charactricts and because of my poor knowledge of other regions girls.

Most girls there are beautiful and really attractive as far as I am concern. These girls are polite educated and wear hijab but do not paint their faces with make up as those Syrian or Lebananies . IceTea don't be seduced by a tight dress or painted face to say wow this girl is beautiful.

When I was a teenager, I used to admire those western actresses and ask myself why don't we have girls as beautiful as them. But now after living so many years in Europe I finished up with a simple conclusion OUR GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL NOT LIKE WHAT WE THINK.
    -----------------------

i just have one thing to say!
    if you guys think that a woman is beautiful because she puts a tonn of make-up on and wears short skirts and sleevless shirts, exposing all there is,for example LBC, then you should redefine your catogry of beauty.
    ITS MORE BLESSED TO GIVE THAN TO RECEIVE!!

im sorry, one more thing, nizwani, 6a7ee7 anak wallad 3arab w gubayel, keep up the good thought bro!
    ITS MORE BLESSED TO GIVE THAN TO RECEIVE!!

I agree that I haven't observed a large no. of beautiful girls here in Oman. But I think that there are a lot, even if not as many or as obviously as Lebanon. When I went there I couldn't even see one ugly one on the street!
    Please remember that sometimes the beauty is not apparent under the hijab. Also, sometimes a girl becomes more beautiful in your eyes after you've spoken to her and found out how nice she is.
    To all ye who venture far and wide behold the power of good communication

Smile

i agree with all above posts...that beauty is not only from the outside but also from the inside the "inner beauty".

Personally i think the inner beauty is much more diificult to find in women nowadays,coz they all work on thier outer beauty coz they know what men r looking for!

Outer beauty lasts only a few years and then goes..then u r left with the personality.

So as warda said beauty is not only the way we look but it is the way we r...

[Edited by 4-ever-young on 11-03-2000 at 01:15 PM]

Omani girls are nice

Thanks for the first positive ans simple reply fishfood!!
    But have you met any really?

First of all, I would like to suport the people who thought that beaty is not in the outside , but its in the personality of the person, his/her attitude and his/her charms.
    But Omani girls are beatiful, they are attractive but you cant see that because they dont mix with men and therefore thier beauty is sortof hidden. I dont know if you are Omani or not , but if you are Omani then I guess you are the same as the girls and you dont consider your self handsome too. Guys always like to say girls are not beatiful but what about themselves. Girls are not in earth to show thier beaty otherwise Islam wont ask us to wear Hijab !!! . all of us here are to pray and worship god and not to compare who is much mroe attractive !

Administrator

Thumbs up Oman girls are de bomb!

guys where ever u look, Omani girls are the best. i would prefer an Omani girl on anyother nationaly anytime!
    Holy Quran 49:13.
    "O Men! Behold, We have created you all out of a male and a female, and have made you into nations and tribes, so that you might come to know one another. Verily, the noblest of you in the sight of God is the one who is most deeply conscious of Him. Behold, God is all-knowing, all-aware".

Kamakazy,
    I know that you're trying to be supportive, but it is not fair to not prefer other nationalities too. It sounds like you're predjudiced. You should judge on the characteristics you like in a girl. Not where she is from etc

yes i have

Cool

Ice Tea

1st post and about girls beauti ,,, my friend what you see is few but most girls stay in houses in oman than hanging around ( I orefer girls from oman even if she is not good looking ).

nzwani

every where in oman especially muscat there are beautiful and good looking girls and educated. ( remember every where and every tribes have good things and beautiful girls and bad things and not good looking girls ).

sukarzeyadak

I agree with you that the beauti not with makeup.and the girls look more beautiful with 3abayah than with skirts or sleevless or other stuff.

warda
    we can't say ugly but we can say not good looking.
    you are right about the personality and even sometimes some dark colour girls are more funny than others.

arbprnces
    I agree that guys only talk about girls and forget themselfes ( I am the 1st one ).

kamakazi
    Yes they are the best.

fishfood21
    yes they are nice.
    I LOVE YOU ALL BUT NOT THE GAY'S

Cool Great topic

Salaaam all, long time.
    well..about this topic,i know you won't agree with me but i do believe that omani girls have less beauty than girls in most of the Gulf countries..i'm not talking about makeup by the way. I have heard that and i really started to notice and compare as i know lots of '7alejy girls... .
    You all know how beautiful Bahraini and kuwaiti girls for example.
    I have heard also that omani guys are the most beautiful guys in the Gulf area...You think that is right?? anyway.. i do agree with it..but i don't like it.
    All Omani girls have at least one or more beautiful feature like they have usually beautiful eyes..
    Kamakazy...you said omani girls are the best..why?? because they are beautiful??...of course omani girls are the best but because of their moral and beliefs..
    I appreciate what you are saying but this is just my opinion so please don't attack me.

Safaa

Administrator

alright, let me make this clear, beauty is only skin deep, what comes under it? the personality, the person's inner feelings and thoughts. most important of all the persons heart. when i said that Omani girls are the best, i didn't mean that they are the most beautiful girls on the planet. but comparing them with the '7aliji girls i see them as the best, plz notice that i didn't say the beaufifulest. i know that this is going out of topic abit, but what the heck omani girls are still decent looking from the other gulf countries girls. u stated that Kuwaiti and Bahraini girls look nice, is that because of the lack of clothing they wear? or the massive makeup they apply on? maybe is it the way they like to show their bodies! but whatever it is, i like the way Omani girls (not all but most) wear, i mean they are some who copy blindly the western, but they are some who care about themselves, and cover themselves. i am not a mu6awa3, let the girl wear what they like, i can't control them. but i like a girl who is more into her own culture than the outside world, and i am able to c that in Omani girls. that is why they are the best!

now u can fight me
    "O Men! Behold, We have created you all out of a male and a female, and have made you into nations and tribes, so that you might come to know one another. Verily, the noblest of you in the sight of God is the one who is most deeply conscious of Him. Behold, God is all-knowing, all-aware".

Cheeeers Kamakazy

well, I really like your point kamakazy .. I really belive that Omani girls are attractive .. they mihgt not be models but they have beatiful features. All kuwaiti, Bahraini and other gulf countires are simmiler .. I dont think whoever can distingusih any arabian without asking him from where he is !!
    but after all .. why should we worry so much about beaty .. is it all what we have to talk about ???

hmmm i am a girl and omani so i better be careful what i write heheh

hmm omani girls r an average, some r really beautiful and know who to take care of themsleves and other arent but,if ppl r going to comapre them with kuawit and bahraini girls well i would have tp say they r prettire but y??

If the omani girls do what the Kuwaiti and Bahrani girls do eg(make up,dresses etc) they would be as beautiful or even more beautiful.
    we all know girls think about being pretty but they wont hide under loads of make up just to reveral their beauty.

Wink cheeeers for me too...!!!

well well..
    Her we go kamakazy...
    First of all,I did NOT say that beauty is just the outside look...I do believe what inside is more important..however i guess we're talking about the LOOK as kind of beauty...and as you said..(the skin deep)..that's our topic, isn't it??

I didn't mean that Omani girls are ugly or something..I know myself...i'm not ugly
    what i'm saying that i see others are more beautiful comparing to omanis...not becuase of their clothes or the makeup they apply, No...most of '7aleejy girls are still moltazemat just as omani women..

And who said clothes or makeup can change the person beauty??...I mean..whatever i'm wearing..short or long..i'm still the same person and have the same feature..even through makeup, you can tell if this girl is beautiful or not, you just need some experience in that ..

I agree with you all that being beautiful is not important as having a big heart is...but that what i notice and that's not anyone's fault...So take it easy and Omani girls still the best for sure..Just because i'm one of them .LOL.
    Kamakazy...i don't want to fight with you...not after i knew how tall you are!!!
    Safaa

Administrator

alright, so what makes girls beautiful?

is it in the face only? i mean, the eyes, lips, cheeks, nose etc. or does the rest of the body take part in it?

some ppl ignore the outside and look deep inside (i am one of them) personality shines more than the beauty itself. but of couse we all want to strike a balance between the outer and inner beauty.

when i first saw the topic, i was more concern about the inner beauty. so how does the Omani girl lack outer beauty, coz i see them with beautiful inner beauty or am i wrong???

You do find beautiful omani girls, but generally speaking there are not so many of them in proportion to say Lebanon even if they had the same population figures.

Administrator

Lebanon is known to have the most beautiful girls in the world, but their beauty is different. i mean they dress differently than Omani girls, its true that Omani girls are trying to look the same, but Lebanon is way ahead of them. in the same time, does it mean that if a girl is fare that she is beautiful? and Lebanese girls don't look good for long! it fades away at a very young age!

well, it depends on a persons preference! i c as Omani girls looking good, others see otherwise! in the end, we are lucky to have girls around

can't live with them, can't live without them...

Big Smile

Ive got to run..
    just one thing to say..SQU is a good place to conduct a survey..have you been to SQU lately and seen the girls there?

Exclamation

To the people who do not like omani girls and said they are not beautiful:

1st the girls didn't came and asked you to love them

2nd These girls are included your sisters,mothers,future wifes,daughters,.........etc. so do you think they are not good looking also.

3rd You are not the one who gave them this looking ,so you can ask the Mighty God to change them because he gave them this looking.

4th Why you blame the girls,aren't these girls looks like their fathers ,if yes ,I think fathers should be called not beautiful ,,, why only the girls why not the mens ( wallah 3ajab ).

Finally, Mighty God created people in different faces and colours ,so we should thank our god that we look like this not worse.

Allah yehdekom bas.

The Best So Far

Slam HQL,,
    That was the best replay I have ever come across in English sablah. Thanks

Thumbs up Thanks nazwani

My dear nazwani

Some people just write what other say,but believe me the beauti is not only the face.

Big Smile Ooh la La

Guyes!! you are amazing..I didnt ever in my wildest dreams think of finding a guy who will defend us poor girls in this matter .. the matter of beauty ..but i have to hand it to you guyes..
    Thanx for being who you are ..
    Cheers

Big Smile

Yow ice tea WATZUP I think you are moqoorf because there is many pretty girls in Oman but you have no eyes to see clear ok go to dubai for few days & you know what you should to do there ,if your are real omani you can see the beauty of oman girls WOW & dont envy them ok .bye your bro...ALI cool guy with my car Daewoo Lanos..............
    hooti

Thumbs up Omani girls are coooooooool ( all of them from different tribes )

hooti
    Daewoo car company in big problem these days so sell your car.( kidding )
    About the beauti of Omani girls,You are absolutely right that the guys should open there eyes and see not only the faces but also other things.

Sarab
    The Omani girls are my,sisters,mother,cousins,future wife ,future daughter inshallah ,friends mother and sisters and so and so ..... If I and other Omanies didn't defind them who will do so.
    By the way who knows may be you are one of my relatives or any other girl here one of my relatives and if not so they are my sisters in Islam.

Exclamation gotta say something here

SalaaM HQL..
    you said omani girls are your sister,mother,future wife,etc...i say omani girl is me...why would i hate myself?

saying that they have less beauty than others doesn't mean that i hate them...and i don't love omani girls becuase of their beauty..i guess you too..so if u love someone you don't have to commend him/her but say that truth..I know Omani girls are commendable despite the kind of beauty they have..
    I'm proud of being an Omani girl so please don't get me wrong..

Sorry if i was mistaken..we allah ye3lam kel shay

Safaa

Lightbulb My analysis

this beauty issue needs some analyisi..and to make my mission simpler I'll talk about phisical appearance (ie: phisical beauty) and leave the inner part to later.
    first if we are talking about what guyes refer to as "natural beauty" ; which i beleive is a misleading description of beauty ,then guyes usually are talking about a girl who does little to her self to attract their eyes, but on the other hand if you watch who really catch their eyes then they are the girls who work so hard to look good?so why do men keep on talking about this "natural beauty myth" although it rarely exsists?
    second thing that need to be analysed here:
    comparing Omani women to women from other parts of the world.its really amazing how you can easily compare a lebanese women to an omani..in my opinion there must be ascale that measures beauty so..lets see how much that lebanese is covering and how much make up she wearing , how much hours did she spent in the gym excersising , how much make up shes wearing,how often does she go to straighten her hair (or how long will that hair dye will last) , and lets not forget few adjustment that she can do in the salon that will make her look perfect( I'll leave that to you guyes to figure what am talking about here)and last but not least plastic surgeries ( I know that this will sound rediciolus to you but they r really popular in lebanon).
    So, do we get to do all that to ourselves and show all that we got ..and do we have to do all that ?
    so what exactly are we talking about when we are saying Omani girls are not pretty enough ?are we talking about face features,the color of their skin,their bodies orthe way they dress and take care of their appearances?
    thats what I really need to know from the guyes.

Thread Information