Thread: Do attractive people have an easier life?

Do attractive people have an easier life?

Hello everyone, I've been thinking about this...and, I wanted to know what you guys think..

Do attractive people have an easier life? Do they find people more willing to pick up their dropped groceries, give up their seat on the bus, hire them for jobs, etc etc? And if so, is there a negative side to their beauty? Perhaps (for women) being expected to be nothing more than a bimbo... so maybe refused for more jobs.

Has anyone got any personal experience of this?

Is it just that attractive people are aware of their looks, are therefore more confident, therefore come across as being more friendly and approachable?

What do you all think??

well there's this whole group of girls that a lot of ppl want to be like. ya, they get things their way, but really, their morals are bad. they're nice people though!

Just notice me..

Somewhat true, attractive people, mostly females, might have an easier life than others, but still not that easier. I mean the little things might be very easier for them, things like the examples you mentioned. But when it comes to major and main stuff, I dont think so. Since we beleive in god, and many others beleive in karma, I think everyone will get what they work for and how they work for it.

I find attractive people full of self confidence and careless about others emotions, well atleast most them, ofcourse I'm talking in general, there are nice attractive people or whatever.

Addictive
    To some extent yet.. but not always these people are the people.who usually get raped, sexually assualted, or violated.. there are some burdens to beauty, these are the people who stuggle to be accepted for who they are not how they look.

Monkiette I greaa, actually I wanted to say this. Although these people usually get special treatment from others, yet they also get others to try to trick them or miss guid them for different goals. Attractive people are mostly the ones who get raped or violated.

I especialy agree with this statement: "these are the people who stuggle to be accepted for who they are not how they look".

well i think a lot of girls use their beauty to get away with things.. but i dont think its really a good behavior or act... its kinda cheap i think if she was using it to get things done.. but if she didnt mean it n for exaplme the sales person treated her in a special way coz she was pretty then i dont think its anything wrong with it.. i think its all about the person's intention..

but people always expects pretty girls to be flirty or that all pretty girls have a certin way of acting ... n that is the most annuoing thing..
    n i also hate it when handsom guys know that they r handsom n start acting like all the girls around them r into them.. n expect ecery girl that they flirt with to react in a positive way they r attractive ! cut me some slack ppl !

bottom line.. i think if a person is confedent then even if he/she were not that attractive life will be a lot easier with them n if they treat ppl nicly that's what they will get in return ! >> so ppl be nice

thanks nella

Addictive
    are we using attractive as in beautiful? or as in she attracts people towards her. a girl doesn't nessecarly have to be pretty to be attractive..

yeah i think attractive ppl have an easier life

but sometime's it's annoying

thanks tinta!

Quote Originally Posted by Monkiette
    are we using attractive as in beautiful? or as in she attracts people towards her. a girl doesn't nessecarly have to be pretty to be attractive..
    I think we mean both cases.

Of course they do have easier life, actually in all aspects

most of the attractive ppl are aware of it and they use it but some actually get surprised that they have an advanatge on other without linking it to their look.
    And again some refuse to admit that they have this advantage because their look and they try to justify it to the fact that they deserve that kind of advantage and it has nothing to do with their look.

its a natural selection , even in mother nature, so its nothing to do with ppl believes.
    after all we are all inspired by our creator who recognize beauty

(en allh jameel you7ib al jamal)

إن الله جميل يحب الجمال

so you can't blame anyone for it.

Addictive
    i dont think that counts here.. Beauty in islam is style, cleaniness and good manners.. "anaqa wa nathafa wa ala5laq" God doesn't care about physical beauty he has created us. and will not favor one over another because their more physically good looking.

Well, I agree with the ones who said that attractive ppl suffer too..

Some of them, suffer bcoz they're using it, so...when they get what they want, they will have to give something in return..so, I don't call it "Suffering" I call it " getting what you deserve".

But, some others..are atractive, and DON'T use is, but yet, suffer for it..like monkiette said, suffer to prove who they are, and their abilities to do the job!

Because, many ppl think, beautiful, attracitve and cute girls, are "stupid" who are good at showing how pretty they are, and that's it...so, it's kinda unfair!
    Last edited by Oblivious; 14-06-06 at 07:07 PM.

mm i think beuty or attractiveness is noteced only for the first impretion. cuz after that even if the person is the most attractive person in the world n s/he doesn't has a nice behavior or personailty i think no need for thier beuty n for me i see them the most ugly person im the world. on the other hand, normal ppl r the most beutiful ppl in the world when they have a nice personality n when they treat ppl around them very nicely. but when these 2 things come together for sure thier life will be esier. n as some members mentioned for me also i hate the way ppl think sometimes abt attractive ppl for example my friend once told me that a guy in a shop suddenly told her for sure u have a boy friend she was like n why u r so sure of it he said cuz u mashhallla so attractive, she said nooo

Oh Come On Give Me a SpAcE

i think they can easily get a hight profile social life ! and some working feilds maybe..!

but i would never judge anyone by their appearnce!

Out Of Reach !

Well, I believe that pretty ladies / handsome man have more chances in daily life then those less good looking... For people whom adopt that, are nothing but shallow people..
    Soon, I will de-activate T.H

Super Moderator
    Νικόλαος

it depend if they are 'free' or not
    cause if they are married or else and they still attractive the others gonna be so jealous so that the person wont like to be attractive.

~ Feel the Irony.

"You are either pretty or smart"
    ^
    I do believe in this and I've seen many humans who are USELESS but very attractive get jobs they can't even do and get alot of offers.
    Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.
    Bla etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Echo
    "You are either pretty or smart"
    ^
    I do believe in this and I've seen many humans who are USELESS but very attractive get jobs they can't even do and get alot of offers.
    Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.
    Bla etc.
    Well, many are pretty AND smart! I'm one of them hehe...

Addictive
    LOOOOOOl

Thread Information