Thread: Taliban kill Indian engineer

Assistant Administrator
    Mask of Sanity

Sad Taliban kill Indian engineer

"Indian engineer K Suryanarayana, abducted by the Taliban in Afghanistan two days ago, was killed by his kidnappers on Sunday, evoking a strong condemnation by New Delhi which termed it as a 'pre-meditated' and 'brutal' act of terrorism by the militia and 'its sponsors'."

"The beheaded body of 41-year-old Suryanarayana was found by a police patrol Sunday morning in Hassan Karez area in southern Zabul province where he had been kidnapped on Friday evening along with his Afghan driver."

"Taliban had, on Saturday, threatened to kill the engineer, who was working for a Bahrain-based company, if their demand that all Indians leave Afghanistan was not met by 7 pm Sunday."

LINK

Those acts are unacceptable & inhumane! what are the motives behind such acts?
    "live & let live"
    "your death is your final awakening"
    "If the mind is perfect then speech is minimal" Commander of the faithful

Elite Member
    Hitman I would have thought you of all people would understand that
    One God, One World, One Family...... but no sense of humour:lift:

Elite Member
    Brutal...is a word without a meaning compared to these acts. To who's benefit is this beheading? Scaring the world from Islam? Why are they trying there best to kill every image of Islam? Who now would have a brain to think of Islam as anything other than horror, terror, brutal!

My heart is torn hearing the brutal news every few days. Beheading, beheading, beheading. I saw the movie of beheading Armstrong, it was so painful to think of a human being being killed in that way. Tying his hands on his back, and cutting his throat to the very end of skin of his neck, blook gushing from his throat, holding the man's head worse than holding a goat, one hocking his fingers in his nose, the other holding his hair, ....

What did these people do to deserve such a horrifying death? Why do they kill innocent people who have done nothing wrong in their lives? Those brutals just keep reciting verses from Quran and Haddith to the ears of everyone who saw these movies like painful as nothing to be described. Do these people who slaughter a human worse than a goat do think that they are on the right path? Do they think they are serving Islam? The one "brave hero" who holds the knife think that he will go to heaven with his dee? What logic are they applying?

If they are doing this to scare the "Kuffar" then the good news is that they scared the whole world from Islam. Now they are helping all Anti-Islamic groups to reach their goal. They are worse of all humans those who kill an innocent with cold blood.

Now All Non-Muslims have the right to hate Islam, don't talk to anyone about the forgiveness and purity of Islam. Now many people who have never known about Islam knows what does that word mean just from the news. whenever Quran will be recited on their ears, blood and beheaded bodies hanging in front of their eyes. What we (as Muslims) build with long discussions and lengthy debates defining the real face of Islam is wiped up in seconds using a knife!

Regret and pain is all what we get from such incidents, knowing that we can't do anything in our hands to correct this and knowing that how far faulty minds can go under the name of "Islam" to reach such a point of human brutality!

Those people are just beheading Islam nothing else. So words stop to have any meaning right now, and silence takeover, with deep grief on those who died and those who will take their turn to die with the same evil knife held by the same evil hand moved by the very same evil brain which will be doomed in deepest of hell when Allah take our revenge from those devils who killed our spirits and soles with cold blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Haroundb
    Brutal...is a word without a meaning compared to these acts. To who's benefit is this beheading? Scaring the world from Islam? Why are they trying there best to kill every image of Islam? Who now would have a brain to think of Islam as anything other than horror, terror, brutal!

My heart is torn hearing the brutal news every few days. Beheading, beheading, beheading. I saw the movie of beheading Armstrong, it was so painful to think of a human being being killed in that way. Tying his hands on his back, and cutting his throat to the very end of skin of his neck, blook gushing from his throat, holding the man's head worse than holding a goat, one hocking his fingers in his nose, the other holding his hair, ....

What did these people do to deserve such a horrifying death? Why do they kill innocent people who have done nothing wrong in their lives? Those brutals just keep reciting verses from Quran and Haddith to the ears of everyone who saw these movies like painful as nothing to be described. Do these people who slaughter a human worse than a goat do think that they are on the right path? Do they think they are serving Islam? The one "brave hero" who holds the knife think that he will go to heaven with his dee? What logic are they applying?

If they are doing this to scare the "Kuffar" then the good news is that they scared the whole world from Islam. Now they are helping all Anti-Islamic groups to reach their goal. They are worse of all humans those who kill an innocent with cold blood.

Now All Non-Muslims have the right to hate Islam, don't talk to anyone about the forgiveness and purity of Islam. Now many people who have never known about Islam knows what does that word mean just from the news. whenever Quran will be recited on their ears, blood and beheaded bodies hanging in front of their eyes. What we (as Muslims) build with long discussions and lengthy debates defining the real face of Islam is wiped up in seconds using a knife!

Regret and pain is all what we get from such incidents, knowing that we can't do anything in our hands to correct this and knowing that how far faulty minds can go under the name of "Islam" to reach such a point of human brutality!

Those people are just beheading Islam nothing else. So words stop to have any meaning right now, and silence takeover, with deep grief on those who died and those who will take their turn to die with the same evil knife held by the same evil hand moved by the very same evil brain which will be doomed in deepest of hell when Allah take our revenge from those devils who killed our spirits and soles with cold blood.
    you said it all! i'm 100% with you
    those are not muslims and do not relate to Islam because Islam never asked us to chop heads and bomb people
    well said Haroundb

MasterMind Member
    It really tears your heart apart hearing news as such. I saw the beheading of Armstrong as well and I remember how much I cried and had nightmares for quite a few nights.

It's inhumane and I pray to God to punish and cause those terrorist triple the pain they've caused innocent victims of beheading(s)

yeah it's so sad, lym
    and in addition to that they give wrong ideas about Islam they're destroying it now everybody thinks Islam is teaching us to kill and destroy! tha is not what islam all about islam is a peacful religion only those idiots kill people and say it's jihad! this is not jihad this is a crime!

Elite Member
    So why aren't there marches across the Islamic world in disgust at this. Surely it's considerably worse than a few stupid cartoons?

stupid cartoons were disrespectful to us
    and all these murders are not acceptable
    at least you can see us feeling bad about it

ok if sabla members agree, let's march! i don't mind
    i don't accept what those terrorists did

Assistant Administrator
    cursed

Quote Originally Posted by sheik-al-Tort
    So why aren't there marches across the Islamic world in disgust at this. Surely it's considerably worse than a few stupid cartoons?
    we are, sheik, thats why you see american bases all over the gulf countries.. If we do support them, you wouldn't hear OBL threatening the arab countries for supporting the US...

few marches existed in the past to support Taliban and the others, but they all were stopped and arrested... It happened in oman many 15-20 years ago i think, not sure of the date..

I guess that's a good evidence that shows that the terrorists are not supported by us

Translate your Verses

If you like what I say, hate what I say, don't know or don't give a damn about what I say, I will still say it!

Scratch After Reading!

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuEeN

ok if sabla members agree, let's march! i don't mind
    i don't accept what those terrorists did

Good for you Queenie!

Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN

"Taliban had, on Saturday, threatened to kill the engineer, who was working for a Bahrain-based company, if their demand that all Indians leave Afghanistan was not met by 7 pm Sunday."

LINK

Those acts are unacceptable & inhumane! what are the motives behind such acts?
    Again here we're forgetting that we are different people coming from different cultures :
    this case reminds the cartoons and the reactions

is inhuman for you, for them is just a way to show their disappointment
    the reason might not justify the reaction to you but it does to them
    The man whos been beaten is worth two who havent.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amo_l_oman
    Again here we're forgetting that we are different people coming from different cultures :
    this case reminds the cartoons and the reactions

is inhuman for you, for them is just a way to show their disappointment
    the reason might not justify the reaction to you but it does to them
    I don't think that what you said is correct and I have a proof:
    Take one of these terrorists who cut throats with their own hands and cut his mother's or father's throat just in front of him , and you will get to know his "cultureal react"! Do you think he will not panic? Or do you think he will not shed tears because he is "Brutal", he will cry like a baby if you just tell him that you will cut his throat like he did to the man before.

Tying the hands of a human being behind his back, and putting both fingers in his nose taking him by the hair and cutting his throad up to the last piece of his neck then putting the head on his back is alway brutal and unjustifiable reaction no matter the culture or civilization of the one who do it.

The real explanation of such actions is that they are "being blinded by the devel" nothing else. When you are so devilish and you listen to devils all the time, you will lose your sense of humanity. Then only any brutal idea can be achievable.
    Last edited by Haroundb; 01-05-06 at 03:31 PM.

MasterMind Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuEeN
    I agree with you.
    Taliban fundamentalists are causing great harm to Islam.
    It is a sad incidence and we condemn it but about cartoons, west think that is the freedom of press. They don’t feel sorry to strike other religious emotion.
    If you wish to stay in touch , follow me on Twitter.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
    --Mahatma Gandhi

If injustice is happening to your neighbor and you can sleep, wait for your turn.
    You are next.

so, according to you, beheading an innocent indian engineer and cartoons are the same thing ?

yes both of them are CRIMES

Are the crimes of the same intensity ?

Administrator

wudjab: Focus on the topic itself. Off-topics will be deleted.

Thread Information