Thread: "American troops do shoot first and ask questions later",

MasterMind Member

"American troops do shoot first and ask questions later",

The officer, who would not be identified, said: "My view and the view of the British chain of command is that the Americans' use of violence is not proportionate and is over-responsive to the threat they are facing. They are not concerned about the Iraqi loss of life in the way the British are.

"The US troops view things in very simplistic terms. It seems hard for them to reconcile subtleties between who supports what and who doesn't in Iraq. As far as they are concerned Iraq is bandit country and everybody is out to kill them."

"When US troops are attacked with mortars in Baghdad they use mortar-locating radar to find the firing point and then attack the general area with artillery, even though . . . it may be in the middle of a densely populated residential area."
    http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/...621898368.html

Contradiction can be noticed.
    Even they closest ally could not support the barbarism of Americans.
    If you wish to stay in touch , follow me on Twitter.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
    --Mahatma Gandhi

If injustice is happening to your neighbor and you can sleep, wait for your turn.
    You are next.

"American troops do shoot first and ask questions later",
    Your statement ...

"When US troops are attacked with mortars
    Let me translate for ... the American forces were fired on by regurgents.

then attack the general area with artillery
    Again I'll translate for you ... Americans forces fired back.

It is a shame these regurgents firing at the American troops continue to put the Iraqi people in the middle.

Your heading is misleadling at best ... an outright lie at worst.
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction." Blaise Pascal
    DiveDesk - Blog ... updated

Exclamation

If the "brave" Iraqi "resistance" fighters are willing to use women and children as shields, than that is an Arab problem that must be dealt with by Muslim Arabs.

It should not be an issue to the US forces. US forces should always be free to return fire.

Anyone who thinks otherwise apparently thinks that Muslim Arab women and children are somehow worth less than the "brave" Iraqi "resistance" fighters, and that women and children may be freely used as shields.

Re: "American troops do shoot first and ask questions later",

Originally posted by shamsery
    Even they closest ally could not support the barbarism of Americans.
    Perhaps if we looked into how the British have historically dealt with Iraqi uprisings ?

"Barbarism"

Shamsery, did you even read this article either ? Please show me where the word "barbarism" appears. I couldn't find it after reading the entire article.

This is why I suspect you cannot read.

Elite Member

Re: Re: "American troops do shoot first and ask questions later",

Originally posted by Wanderer
    Perhaps if we looked into how the British have historically dealt with Iraqi uprisings ?
    Line them up.
    He's learned that terror is his alone,
    Discovered he can come for your people with no fear, Of reprisal; he's found no fighting, here, But only food, only delight. He murders as he likes, with no mercy, gorges And feasts on your flesh, and expects no trouble.
    - Beowulf. c.900 AD.

Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Banned
    Perhaps if we looked into how Sodomy Hussein has historically dealt with Iraqi uprisings ?

Elite Member
    Originally posted by Old_Glory
    Perhaps if we looked into how Sodomy Hussein has historically dealt with Iraqi uprisings ?
    Gas the whole city.
    Discovered he can come for your people with no fear, Of reprisal; he's found no fighting, here, But only food, only delight. He murders as he likes, with no mercy, gorges And feasts on your flesh, and expects no trouble.
    - Beowulf. c.900 AD.

Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Banned
    Originally posted by Scottish
    Gas the whole city.
    Yep. And what really hurts is that our enemy knows we won't do this so they are using our weakness to their advantage.

God, if we could just drop one canister in there........

Elite Member
    Naw Convention bombs. Say 50 Daisy Cutters.
    - Beowulf. c.900 AD.

If we actually examine the facts, the correct title to this thread would be :

"American forces RETURN FIRE when fired upon and then ask questions"

Shamsery can you not differentiate between firing first and RETURN FIRE ?

I'll help you understand. If you hit me and I then hit back, I didn't start the fight - no matter how many of your family you use to hide behind.

Thread Information